George T. Clarke CPA/PFS, MSF
George brings extensive domestic and international experience in the financial services industry to U.S. Wealth Management. He is a Wealth Manager – CPA/Personal Financial Specialist℠ for high net worth individuals, families, and business owners. He has also served on the Boards Directors of Holbrook Cooperative Bank and Abington Bank.
As a Wealth Manager, George and his team deliver personalized client service which includes listening to their clients concerns so they can best tailor strategies to manage their financial futures. Their clients appreciate being able to talk to someone who is willing to listen first so that they can be confident their concerns are being heard. They also serve many of their clients as their financial head coach, coordinating the services of all professionals to fully support their financial situations and working towards all that they want to accomplish.
George was formerly President and Chief Financial Officer of U.S. Wealth Management and prior to that served as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Director at Moors & Cabot, Inc. While at Moors & Cabot, he was an Allied Member of the New York Stock Exchange. He also has served as Senior Vice President and Controller at UST Corp. and held senior positions with Bank of Boston and Coopers & Lybrand in Boston and London, UK.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Bentley University
- Master of Science in Finance with a concentration in the Management of Financial Service Institutions from the Carroll School of Management at Boston College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist℠ credential holder
- FINRA Series 66 held with LPL Financial and Great Valley Advisor Group, formerly licensed to sell Insurance and held a Series 27, Financial and Operations Principal license
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of AICPA’s Personal Financial Planning section
- Member of Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Financial Planning Association
- Former Member of Financial Executives International
- Former member of the New England Banking Institute’s Accounting Advisory Board
Investment advice offered through Great Valley Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. Great Valley Advisor Group and U.S. Wealth Management are separate entities.